Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Question 04/15-04/18 Trip to Miami ...Looking for club advice

I am traveling with a group of 5 black women. I've scoured this site for direction on where to party during our trip. After doing a lot of reading, I have a few questions.

We are 27-30 yrs old, professionals. Primarily we're looking for clubs which play hip hop. However, I after reading some of the advice on where to go on this site, I am a little worried about finding a place where the crowd is less than desirable. We would like to party with african american professionals (not teenie boppers or thugs). Any suggestions?

Here is a list of what we would like to do:
    Thursday - Lounge
    Friday - Happy Hour, followed by Club
    Saturday - Lounge

In addition on Friday, we'd like to get bottle service (primarily to ensure we have a place to sit and to avoid lines) looking to spend 300-400 per bottle (ciroc or kettle one preferred)

If it is hip hop you are after I'd say try...

Thursday for your lounge night: Aerobar
    Friday Club: Mansion
    Saturday: Apparently Louis is hip hop, and that is a smaller place. There is also Dream which is a club, but it is a good one!

Contact Fabian for bottle service on the Friday, he helps out our members with bottle service at Mansion amongst others, He got a friend of mine a great deal recently so i can vouch for him personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    If it is hip hop you are after I'd say try...

Thursday for your lounge night: Aerobar
    Friday Club: Mansion
    Saturday: Apparently Louis is hip hop, and that is a smaller place. There is also Dream which is a club, but it is a good one!

Contact Fabian for bottle service on the Friday, he helps out our members with bottle service at Mansion amongst others, He got a friend of mine a great deal recently so i can vouch for him personally.
    awe thanks jess...i know who that was..

Quote Originally Posted by daniejack View Post
    I am traveling with a group of 5 black women. I've scoured this site for direction on where to party during our trip. After doing a lot of reading, I have a few questions.

We are 27-30 yrs old, professionals. Primarily we're looking for clubs which play hip hop. However, I after reading some of the advice on where to go on this site, I am a little worried about finding a place where the crowd is less than desirable. We would like to party with african american professionals (not teenie boppers or thugs). Any suggestions?

Here is a list of what we would like to do:
    Thursday - Lounge
    Friday - Happy Hour, followed by Club
    Saturday - Lounge

In addition on Friday, we'd like to get bottle service (primarily to ensure we have a place to sit and to avoid lines) looking to spend 300-400 per bottle (ciroc or kettle one preferred)
    this is what i suggest for your group

thursday - mansion for a club and florida room for a lounge
    friday - club play
    saturday = cameo

i can do bottle service for you not an issue... please send me a private message and we can discuss

fabian

New User

Thanks Jess and Fabian! Fabian a PM is on the way.