Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Helpful tips for partying in Miami

Default Re: Helpful tips for partying in Miami

Sounds kinda like realtors....people flake on them and screw them over after they put in hard work, and then they in turn get flaky and undependable, at it becomes a vicious cycle.

New User

Hi Fabian, great post!
    Myself and my husband are going to Miami on October 21st for our honeymoon
    We are staying in South Beach and are really keen to go to one of the A++ clubs like LIV or Mansion. Just wondering if we would be able to use our UK driving licenses as I.D? We are both mid-twenties and seen as quite a good looking pair (not to blow our own trumpets - just trying to give the correct description) but we both do look a bit younger than we actually are so I have no doubt that we will be asked for i.d. We have no problem being asked for it but we would both prefer not to have to carry our passports round.
    Also, what is the best way to get on the guest list? Would our hotel concierge be able to do it or would it be better to contact a promoter?
    Finally, as we are a couple by ourselves how likely is it that we will be let in?

Hi Mrs T!

your uk driving license should be okay. Also, a couple should have no issue getting in, it's large groups of guys that have trouble.

Have fun and congrats!

I'll add the earlier you go, the better your chance of getting in. So like midnight should be good.

New User

Heading to Miami Beach the second week of March (6-15). Any advice on upcoming events or tips for how to party best? Would you recommend contacting promoters, ordering tickets in advance, etc.?

Thanks!!! Any help or tips would be awesome!!!

Hey beachfun....March is like our craziest time here. That week is Spring Break so should be good. I would DEFINITELY contact promoters if you're trying to get into the big clubs like LIV, Story and Mansion. Buying advance tickets helps too, but they don't sell them for every night. And you will still deal with line BS, the ticket just means you'll get in at some point.

What's the makeup of your group?

New User

Hi my friends and I (3 twenty something females) are going to be in South Beach from May 22-26. Can someone send me the info for some promoters?

Hi Stella, welcome to the forums.

I think those dates are memorial weekend? Are you coming for the hip hop festival? Regular clubs and promoters aren't around that weekend as its a big hip hop event. What clubs were you thinking of, as they will be ticketed events that whole time you're here.

New User

Thanks for the welcome and the quick response! Yes, we're going for memorial day weekend. We really want to get into Liv and Mansion and get the glitzy experience. So what's the best way to get in? Should we stalk their websites until tickets go on sale?

That's your best bet because, yeah, that's hip hop weekend so it won't be the usual people. We all tend to leave then. Look for tickets to the events or see who's promoting the parties at those individual clubs.

New User

Hi there. We're 5 friends from France and we're going to be in Miami Beach from 30/05 to 05/06. We were wondering if anyone could help us secure entries to the best night clubs during that week? We prefer hip-hop music to electro fyi. Also could you please recommend us a list of clubs to go during that week from Monday to Saturday. I have been given the list of clubs shown below but I am not quite sure if it is the best clubs to go during that week as the most popular clubs or parties tend to change quite often... Thanks in advance for your feedback :-)

Nick

- FDR at Delano
    - Wall at W Hotel
    - Basement
    - LIV
    - Story
    - Mynt
    - Mokai
    - SET

Hi Nick, thanks for contacting us!

All those places are going strong, some are bigger than others. Bars and lounges are very small here and they include FDR, Wall, Mynt, Mokai. The bigger clubs are LIV, Story, Set. My promoter friend Jackie Richie is on IG and twitter and she can help you with entry. Mention this website when you contact her

LIV on Sunday is good for Hip Hop. As is FDR on most nights, and Rec Room is kind of a mixed format, so you might get it there.

Studio 23 is a new lounge in the old Aerobar space on 23rd and Liberty and has good hip hop nights on Monday too.

New User

great tips but not agree on the ladies dress code, I think it depends on how your wear those jeans!

New User

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it.

My friends and I want to go to some pool parties in Miami. Do you have any recommandations on where and what days are the best pool parties in Miami for the week starting from 30 May to 5 June?

Thanks,
    Nick

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234