Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Spring Break 2011

Hey all, I was wondering, during spring break, how will we know of pool parties, big nightclub events? Do they regularly give out leaflets out there? Im gonna be there from 12 march til 24th march.

Also are they fussy about what people bouncers let in? Its gonna be two of us british males.

One more thing last, do the american girls over there have a soft spot for british accents?

Wow, you're early!! Perhaps the first person posting about Spring Break. Gus do we award prizes? What about a night on the town with Mr. Spring Break, Matt M?

Hi Megaz,

You can get familiar with a lot of the Miami clubs and pool parties in the "Nightlife and Parties" section of the Forums..and as it gets closer to Spring Break you can see the exact parties and dates. I'm sure you'll end up at two Spring Break hot spots, Clevelandar and Mansion.

Yes the bouncers are fussy sometimes, and the girls do love British accents...

Gents, when the time gets closer please hit me up and I'll give you detailed info on where to go to party. Nobody is really planning any specific "events" at this point. I'd check back like March 1 if I were you.

Avoid the big, fancy, big name clubs if you're here for Spring break, too. The girls there are less likely to hook up, and they're more or less a pain in the ass to get into. Especially with just 2 guys. It's not like in England where they let everyone in who's dressed the part. Here it can ruin your whole night.. Stick to the bars, beach, and pool parties and you'll have a much better time

As far as your accents, yep. College girls (the ones you meet on SB) are particularly enamored with English accents as they think it makes you sound smart and sophisticated. I.e. the complete opposite of every dipshit frat boy who's been trying to get in their pants all school year. Than being said, getting laid on Spring Break is beyond easy. You're pretty much a homosexual if you don't. Although now that I think about it, if you were a homosexual, it would probably be even easier. Point being, you have to really try not to hook up when you're in Miami in March.

In all seriousness, PM or email me a couple weeks before you come down and I"ll give you the lowdown on what to do. Or you can peruse this guide in the meantime...

South Beach Spring Break Visitors Guide - Miami Beach 411.com

Default Re: Spring Break 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Meltzer View Post
    As far as your accents, yep. College girls (the ones you meet on SB) are particularly enamored with English accents as they think it makes you sound smart and sophisticated. I.e. the complete opposite of every dipshit frat boy who's been trying to get in their pants all school year.
    Classic.

Also, as a girl who has an English accent, I can tell you that Americans in general do seem to like hearing it.

I just walked down Washington past 3 British guys asking a couple of local American girls about where supermarkets in the area were. The words "F--k Me Eyes" don't even begin to describe the way these chicks were looking at them

Yeah im pretty excited about going hence why i'm gathering so much information before I go guys . Yeah Matt, I will drop you a PM a week before I go, get a lowdown on whats happening. So then, wheres my award for being the first one to mention SB 2011?

I just walked down Washington past 3 British guys asking a couple of local American girls about where supermarkets in the area were. The words "F--k Me Eyes" don't even begin to describe the way these chicks were looking at them
    wow lol where the girls good looking?

Define "good looking." Definitely f*ckable, but not like I had to stop and look at them again.

Your award? You come out I'll buy you guys a pitcher at Playwright. In exchange, you have to tell girls I'm from England too. It'll be loud. I won't have to talk much.

Your award? You come out I'll buy you guys a pitcher at Playwright. In exchange, you have to tell girls I'm from England too. It'll be loud. I won't have to talk much.
    Oh PUH-LEASE... You look nothing like an English person. You look like a USA Frat Boy.

What you need to do is go to England. UK girls love the American accent too you know...

Deal! I'm sure you will pull off a good english accent if your a fast learner.

Yeah Jess you got that right!, there are pretty girls down Essex which im sure Matt would love .

LMAO! That's just his type too

Lol! so he goes for the blondes with short skirts, tight tops... Matt why don't you come to Essex and I'll go over to Miami. You will love southend on sea LMAO! Beautiful dirty cold beach.

New User

Going down again March 23-28, 2011 which is the week of my spring break. Happens to be when WMC and Ultra are going on!!! So the parties are everywhere.

Deal, MegaZ. A few months here and I'm STARVED for blondes in tight tops. March is the only time you really see them here.

You come out here in March, I'll make it out there over summer. Jess just better not be a cockblock.

Jess, no cockblocking okay? :p jokes.

Yeah Matt, heres a little something of the girls down my sides. They all pretty much look like each other.
    essex girls - Google Search

I don't cockblock, as Matt knows.

Ah Essex girls. One look at Jodie Marsh in those images and I'm so glad to be from West London

New User

A spring break post!!

Me and a mate are going to be in Miami from the 19th-29th for spring break/WMC!!!

We are both 21 from the North East

Can't wait to step foot on the plane and know what's coming at the other end!!

Wow. Well, I know where I'm going first should I ever make it out there. Trust me, you will see nothing even remotely like that out here. Really one of my least favorite things about this city. But I'll trade it to not deal with London's weather.

New User

hey guys,

i just found this page while searching for some informations about south beach and spring break. i've read the "south beach spring break visitors guide" and now i'm sure: in march it has to be south beach! i will be travelling with my best friend, because we both wan't to do something "stupid" before turning 30

i found on my search for a hotel the "bentley" at ocean drive/5th street. it looks nice and the price for a two bedroom suite is affordable (thanks to the exchange rate euro/$). does anyone know this hotel and can tell something about it? and how far is it to the "hotspots"?

and the last question, how difficult is it with a german accent to get... you know what? because the time to get a british accent is to short

sorry, if my english is a little bit bumpy and has no slang, that was'nt taught in school

The Bentley is on the corner of 5th and Washington, so a great location for the beach but pretty south for the clubs. But still, everything in South Beach is walkable. And you are directly on the beach for the daytime.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast