Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Default Weekend Parties (11/5 - 11/7)

Hey all!

I've been busy with the Review section and adding events to the "old" Event Calendar (it's back!) so haven't had time to add this weekend's club parties. Come to find out, there aren't too many big names in town this weekend. But I can tell you:
    • Digital presents Prok & Fitch (house) at Cameo tonight.
    • DJ Marco Carola (techno) will be on The Terrace at Club Space Saturday night. It's his only 2010 Miami appearance, aside from WMC.
    • Calvin Harris (house) performs a DJ set at Mansion Saturday night.
    That's about all I've got this week. Feel free to post a reply if you have something more to add!

Next weekend is the Miami Music Festival. $25 wristbands (purchased in advance) get you into more than 400 performances all over town!

Default Friday night

Name:  4232-art-park.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  73.7 KB

Default Re: Weekend Parties (11/5 - 11/7)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Hey all!

I've been busy with the Review section and adding events to the "old" Event Calendar (it's back!) so haven't had time to add this weekend's club parties. Come to find out, there aren't too many big names in town this weekend. But I can tell you:
    • Digital presents Prok & Fitch (house) at Cameo tonight.
    • DJ Marco Carola (techno) will be on The Terrace at Club Space Saturday night. It's his only 2010 Miami appearance, aside from WMC.
    • Calvin Harris (house) performs a DJ set at Mansion Saturday night.
    That's about all I've got this week. Feel free to post a reply if you have something more to add!

Next weekend is the Miami Music Festival. $25 wristbands (purchased in advance) get you into more than 400 performances all over town!
    For Calvin Harris... hit me up at fabian@fabianevents.com - it will be a big event..