Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Miami clubs where girls dress the sexiest?

Quote Originally Posted by BostonMatt View Post
    Miamibeach411 actually comes out first! The first 2 links are google ads. I guess we should be proud?
    You should be! Very clever strategy ... it's still about the dresses though. You've not really continued asking about which specific clubs. Most people here want to know about getting in, cost, bottle service, what kind of music, promoters, etc ; Are you not interested in that kind of information?

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Yes, but why does everyone have to be so judgmental about it. Let the girl wear what she wants. Calling her bad names is just pointlessly mean.
    No one is calling BostonMatt's girlfriend bad names. I've enjoyed seeing all of the different dresses she's considering and since the pics are posted people can comment however they want. Personally I want her to find something that's sexy enough but will still get her into a club. We just want to help her enjoy her evening and not have to deal with unwanted negative attention.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Maria de los Angeles View Post
    You should be! Very clever strategy ... it's still about the dresses though. You've not really continued asking about which specific clubs. Most people here want to know about getting in, cost, bottle service, what kind of music, promoters, etc ; Are you not interested in that kind of information?
    I am. I saved the names of places that people mentioned in the beginning of the thread and have been looking through their websites and other sites that show pics from various clubs. Most of that stuff I can look up on my own

Dude prepare for some harrasment if shes wearin that shit.. Wearing that to the club is normal, if ur trying to get tag teamed...

Maybe ur into that i dunno but if u dont want other dudes bangin ur girl u might wana think about it.

New User

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Steve View Post
    Dude prepare for some harrasment if shes wearin that shit.. Wearing that to the club is normal, if ur trying to get tag teamed...

Maybe ur into that i dunno but if u dont want other dudes bangin ur girl u might wana think about it.
    I'm not worried. I'm a big guy and I'm gonna stay right next to her the entire night. Am not gonna give any other dudes a chance to get near her.

LMAO @ Miami Steve! Way to speak your mind. I love it!

Good plan Boston Matt!

I think my very first post said, if she wears it she will be harrassed by guys. That is not normal club wear for Miami Beach. As long as you and she does not mind that, just don't be surprised if someone grabs her ass.

I agree. Girls wear tight revealing dresses here but the ones pictured are even smaller/tighter than what the girsl wear here. You can have your arm around your girl with your hand on her butt and someone would prob still smack her other a$$ cheek. :p Also girls who are jealous of her body or outraged by her lack of clothing (especially when drunk) may call out some mean names to her, hopefully this does not happen but it could, so be prepared. Your very best bet would be to get a cab to the club and a cab back. Walking down the street waring skimpy clothing even with you by her side can cause a mess sometimes. People being rude, talking rude, cars crashing after rubbernecking... LMAO

Not to rain on everyone's Google Search Results parade, but even though Gus (the boss-man around here) is very good at optimizing search results, google still will give you higher results of pages you go to frequently. Like MB411 shows up #1 for all kinds of shit when I google from my computer. But if I do it from, say, a compute at the UM library it's much lower. So it's hard to say.

Makes me sad as I thought I was the #1 result for 'Sex on Spring Break" and "Buying Drugs in Miami" for a long time.

Even when she goes to the bathroom, BostonMatt? Or does the dress come with a catheter? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Meltzer View Post
    Not to rain on everyone's Google Search Results parade, but even though Gus (the boss-man around here) is very good at optimizing search results, google still will give you higher results of pages you go to frequently. Like MB411 shows up #1 for all kinds of shit when I google from my computer. But if I do it from, say, a compute at the UM library it's much lower. So it's hard to say.

Makes me sad as I thought I was the #1 result for 'Sex on Spring Break" and "Buying Drugs in Miami" for a long time.
    I had no idea, I thought the same thing too. The best is when I used to leave 411 and search for something and before you know it I'm right back on.

I still wish someone would answer the question originally posted here: "Miami clubs where girls dress the sexiest?" I mean, can someone list the clubs like #1 being the sexiest and #10 being the least?

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I suggest Mansion, Dream, Cameo, and Liv. .
    Jess and Coach made suggestions in the beginning but to me all the major clubs are pretty much the same, as far as the way girls dress. I'd say 10 would be Space, because it's not dressy however you can still look sexy in jean shorts and a bikini top!

I moved the discussion about swingers clubs to here: Miami Swingers Clubs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123