Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    New User

Default Miami clubs where girls dress the sexiest?

My girlfriend likes to dress very sexy and is looking to wear some dresses like the one posted below. She doesn't want to feel out of place, so I'm wondering which clubs in Miami the girls dress the skimpiest (and do they wear outfits like these?) Thanks!

Name:  dress1.jpg
Views: 9186
Size:  63.2 KBName:  dress2.jpg
Views: 7236
Size:  46.9 KB
    Last edited by BostonMatt; 02-07-2011 at 03:13 PM.

She will fit right in in South Beach

I suggest Mansion, Dream, Cameo, and Liv. And I also suggest that you keep an eye on her! South Beach boys are extremely forward in those clubs.

Hi BostonMatt,

She could wear that dress to a club if the skirt were about 2.5-3 inches longer. To me that is not really an outfit other girls will be wearing. The dancers in the clubs however will be wearing outfits that are just as skimpy.

Here's an article I did about the style you see in the clubs:
    A Girls Guide To Shopping and Style in South Beach - Miami Beach 411

What website is she shopping on?

I was in Liv recently and girls were wearing not much more! As I said... if she goes, just seriously keep an eye on her, the boys will not hold back from asking her to go home with them.

I would suggest Mynt, Mokai, or SET, if your pocketbook can handle it. Gonna be a fun night!

New User

Default Re: Miami clubs where girls dress the sexiest?

Thanks for all the helpful info guys. I'll check out the websites for the clubs you mentioned. Christy, she shops from a variety of websites that have super skimpy outfits that are hard to find elsewhere (Sexy Clothing, Adult Costume, Bikini Lingerie, Swimwear Bikini, Club Wear, Dress, Exotic Dance Wear, High Heels, Skirt, Thong, Shorts, Panty Wear. , Sexy Lingerie, Plus Size Lingerie, Sexy Halloween Costumes to name a few). Actually, she hasn't yet worn a dress like the one I posted...but that's only because we live in Boston and girls don't dress up much here. It sounds like that dress may be a bit much even for Miami? I guess we'll have to go to Vegas then And I will definitely keep a close eye on her (although I think she's more interested in other girls than other guys ). Actually, which brings up another point...does Miami have clubs that only allow couples and bi girls? First off, let me say that we're not swingers...my girlfriend is just looking to dress very skimpy and maybe flirt with some girls. And from what I've seen, the clubs that are "couple and bi girl-only" tend to have girls dressed very scantily. Do you have clubs like that in Miami that are not swingers clubs, per se?

all the clubs in miami have girls in those outfits.. nothing new, nothing old.. lol

This seems like a perfect topic for my 5000th post....

There's an ongoing party here called "Bliss" that is at different venues. You can take a look at the website here, but you have to apply beforehand I think.....

VIPBLISS.com Florida ~ Bi-Sexy Women & Exceptional Couples

Past that, we have a bevvy of swinger's clubs in South Florida, but that sounds like it may be a little hard core for your taste.

That kinda shit goes on in the clubs here from time to time, but it's not like on CSI where they make it look like every girl in Miami is a bisexual model out recruitign other girls at the high end clubs. To say that scene is overrated here would be an understatement. If you are interested in Swingers clubs, though, let me know. I can give you a brief rundown.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabian G. View Post
    all the clubs in miami have girls in those outfits.. nothing new, nothing old.. lol
    The above dresses look like a nylon/spandex swimwear fabric. So that combined with the design really scream stripper-wear to me. Throw in a pair of 6 inch High Heels: Clear Top Heel @ OdGirl.com - Sexy Lingerie, Sexy Clothing, Valentine’s High Heel Shoes, Dancewear, Clubwear, Gothic Apparel, Minidress, Bridal Lingeries, Short Skirt, Bikini, Swimwear, PVC Leather and Gowns to complete the look.

She can still do sexy but think that dress 2 inches longer and in a different fabric. This dress is similar in coverage but to me looks less stripper like. The sequins make it fun. Although it kind of reminds me of the white and blue one Julia Robert's wore in pretty woman. Mini Dress: Sequin Mini Dress @ OdGirl.com - Sexy Lingerie, Sexy Clothing, Valentine’s High Heel Shoes, Dancewear, Clubwear, Gothic Apparel, Minidress, Bridal Lingeries, Short Skirt, Bikini, Swimwear, PVC Leather and Gowns

I like this one: Halter Dresses: Sequin Mini Dress @ OdGirl.com - Sexy Lingerie, Sexy Clothing, Valentine’s High Heel Shoes, Dancewear, Clubwear, Gothic Apparel, Minidress, Bridal Lingeries, Short Skirt, Bikini, Swimwear, PVC Leather and Gowns

It is Miami but I remember a woman getting kicked out of Nikki Beach because her bikini bottom was too skimpy, and it wasn't even a thong.

New User

Thanks for all the advice. Matt, I'll check out Bliss...it definitely looks like something my gf would be down with. No swingers clubs for us, but that one looks perfect.

Christy, I like the dresses you pointed out too...my gf and I actually went thru every single club dress on both of those websites and she decided she liked the dresses that really push the envelope. She's one of those girls who looks great in almost anything (or almost nothing, for that matter) and really doesn't care that much what other people think (as long as there are at least 1 or 2 other girls at the club dressed similarly to her). And hey, I'm not complaining about her choice of attire She has a girlish, slightly innocent face and thin legs so somehow she can pull off outfits that would make other girls look like prostitutes.

New User

On a side note (and I have a feeling that I already know the answer to this question)...my gf wants to wear a thong bikini in South Beach. Is this common/appropriate? As long as she's not the only girl wearing one, she'll be down for it

Quote Originally Posted by BostonMatt View Post
    On a side note (and I have a feeling that I already know the answer to this question)...my gf wants to wear a thong bikini in South Beach. Is this common/appropriate? As long as she's not the only girl wearing one, she'll be down for it

Plenty of girls (though not a majority) wear thong swimwear in South Beach.
    Last edited by GandJ; 02-08-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Well I'm excited to find out which dresses she picks. She'll feel right at home in a thong on the beach, there are lots of other people wearing them, including the old man who walks by in a neon pink number, a giant hat, and fanny pack. She can also go topless. I'm a fan of people choosing one or the other but not both. Some hotel pools don't allow topless sunbathing but on the beach anything goes.

Here's a round-up of my favorite swimwear stores in Miami if she decides to go shopping here.

Top Spots to Bikini Shop - Miami Beach 411 I didn't review DASH here but they carry Beach Bunny, which she'll like. There's also an adult store on 5th, right off of Washington. They carry adult erotic type clothing.

Feel free to inform her that she is able to do this as well as go topless while she is on the beach, if she chooses.

With a dress that short, just make sure you wipe the seat when she sits down! You are more likely to catch a communicable genital disease on a bar stool than on the toilet ...

New User

Thanks for the info guys. Christy, this is actually the dress that she likes the most right now (and, by no coincidence, it's also the skimpiest). Honestly, I don't know where she could wear it. Maaaybe Vegas in the summertime, but even then it's def pushing the boundaries. But hey, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing her in it...

Name:  bradress.jpg
Views: 5682
Size:  30.8 KB

This photo was taken by the amazing Miami Fever in South Beach. We're not sure if that's actually a woman, a trannie or an alien, but the dress you linked to above looks like a burqua compared to this get up.

Name:  1226001511_8f317e238b_b.jpg
Views: 5157
Size:  82.2 KB

Flickr: Please wait...

Dear me....

well.... "it" looks like it works out :p

I think if u r female, have a good body and want to show off w out looking trashy, all you have to do is wear a bikini with a little thin/white/see through swim suit cover up dress.

Thanks for the info guys. Christy, this is actually the dress that she likes the most right now (and, by no coincidence, it's also the skimpiest). Honestly, I don't know where she could wear it. Maaaybe Vegas in the summertime, but even then it's def pushing the boundaries. But hey, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing her in it...

Name:  bradress.jpg
Views: 5682
Size:  30.8 KB
    That's the thing-you should see her in it, but you should be the only one! It looks more of a "bedroom dress up outfit" than an actual dress for going into public the way it's modeled. But if she's shorter and the dress gives more coverage on the bottom, then I think it's not too bad.
    Last edited by Christy; 02-08-2011 at 06:06 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast