Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
    New User

Default Coming from London next week

Hello!

I'm coming to Miami next week from London, and wondering where the best place would be to hit for the Spring Break parties?! - Like some crazy ones!

How are door charges at other clubs? Like Mansion, etc? (Is it much cheaper if we get there earlier?) Would I need guestlist or is turning up early ok? And what clubs are some of the bigger 'super clubs?'

Thank you!

Well... the best place for those Spring Break parties you see on TV is Fort Lauderdale Beach, actually. None of the nightclubs in South Beach will let you show up in shorts and flip flops.

In South Beach, your best bets are Clevelander and Mangoes. Maybe Nikki Beach. Actually, there are quite a few places on Ocean Drive that will fit the bill.

Door charges range from $20 on up. It really depends on what is going on. The biggest superclubs are Mansion and Space, which is downtown.

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Are you here this week or next week? This week is the big week for parties as it is the music festival March 25-27th and many parties going on all over the beach. Next week as in April will be far quieter, and Spring Break is already finished with here.

If you are looking for parties like Spring Break the best places to go are Clevelander and Mangoes as Coach says. And the Shelbourne and Shore Club pool parties on Sundays.

New User

Default Re: Coming from London next week

Hi,

I'm coming on the 28th March (So the Monday evening), I think this is also the last day of the WMC.

How far is Fort Lauderdale Beach, from south beach?

Thanks!

Fort Lauderdale is about 30 minute drive away but honestly, why bother going when you are in South Beach? To find Spring Break parties? I am sorry to tell you that SB is kind of over everywhere by then.

New User

Default Re: Coming from London next week

Ahh ok! Thanks for letting me know...guess we'll the make the most of whatever we find...

Just out of curiosity I looked at a trip to Disneyworld on here, I know I can book through here too, would you recommend a day there? (If I'm right, it's like 4 hours away? (Coach)

Thank you

There will still be plenty going on here, South Beach parties 365.

Yes the day trip to Disney is fun, an early start but a great way to see the parks without staying in Orlando.