Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: I've made up my mind. It's Romney !

Default Re: I've made up my mind. It's Romney !

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Middleton View Post
    None of what you said is Math other than gas prices in the last few weeks.

And I was in Orlando 2 days ago and it was $2.09 everywhere, not sure where you buy gas.

Actually, 'We' the people voted for Hilary Clinton, go ahead and check the vote totals. A larger margin than many presidents before her. And more votes than any other white guy ever got. You and many people are acting like you lost a game a Chess while mainting your Knights and Rooks on the board, while a pawn is screwing your Queen. Get over it.

That is simple math to me...dude

Simple math was the path to 270. Trump won Pennsylvannia Railroad and conceded Park Place to Hillary. Math according to rules was 306 vs 232. You can hang the popular vote next to your hat.

I bought gas yesterday at a Marathon station near the house. Two blocks away, Murphy had it for 2.09. I suspect they reacted slower to another gain on petro. The $1.85 was offered last week before Opec members agreed to cut production.

Hate both Marathon and Murphy, but I was on "E." I usually gas up at Wawa on the 535, but haven't been in that area ( kissimme ) for over a month.
    Last edited by Blackford Oakes; 12-14-2016 at 12:02 PM.

That's funny - but true....so was the content of the article. It wasn't a political one. It was about ESPN bleeding with the loss of subscribers.

If it makes you happy, here's the same information via the Huffington Post. LOL ! Not much difference in the content.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b04fcaa4d5f2a8

Somehow the edit didn't take place.

Everyone, and I'm sure Marc was too was confident with the rules and the math of the game onwards the pathway to 270 Electoral Votes prior. That fictional victory was already package and being consumed by some. Maybe Marc will remember my tweet with the image of " Dewey Defeats Truman" , Rartionalization has set in with the remedy of talking about popular votes, the Russians, Colmey's CIA letter and white people. Frankly both candidates were awful, but in retrospect, I'm optimistic. Trump wasn't my initial choice .. but I'm all in because I GET IT !

If you want the Popular Vote to determine who's president. I'm cool with. Just let the players know. It would have been a different campaign for sure. Talking about how Hillary won got more votes, is like a guy complaining and losing in Chess with both his Knights and Rooks on the board ... while an opposing Pawn is raping their queen.

The math has already dictated who #45 will be. Get over it !
    Last edited by Blackford Oakes; 12-14-2016 at 02:17 PM.

As fascinating as this is, we are going round in circles, and I think the name calling and finger pointing has gone on long enough. Let's get back to chatting about Miami and how we love/ hate her
    Marc Middleton and jwisdom789 like this.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819