Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Default Where do promoters post their events?

Hello Gus

The promoters thread to post events is closed or blocked, as we we cannot post on there. I posted after Laurie's post today, and now it was deleted. Obviously Laurie's post did not include all the surrounding parties... plenty were missed. Please let us know so we follow the rules since it seems that things changed once again and there was no was advanced notice.

thank you

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Default Re: Where do promoters post their events?

Hi Fabian,

After seeing how things were shaping up, we decided to remove the "Nightclub Promoter" forum. I din't like how you were using it to only post flyers, without any text. Also, the flyers you posted were breaking the rules about no email address.

The purpose of Miami Beach 411 is to foster discussion, and your "flyers only" posts did not go along with our goals.

My apology for not being more clear with the guidelines.

Down the road, we may consider revving the forum, but in the meantime,we are going back to the old method, where Laurie, oversees all the events that get listed.

I hope you continue sharing your knowledge with our members.

Here's an idea: each week, why don't you update your signature, with where you are hosting? It could look something like this:

This Friday, I'm hosting the Everyone's a VIP party at Mansion, and on Saturday I'll be at the I Love Snookie party at Set. Check my profile page for contact information.

inetesting, but lauries post are not any different from mine. and she is excluding a lot of events. my posts contained text.. i recall i even mentioned my bday.. and the email in the flyer is no different than the email or phone number that club puts in the flyer themselves.. but i see what's going on.. and thank you for the tip.

New User

I think they promote their events by social networking sites like --facebook..