Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gus

Thread: Site keeps logging me out! argh!

Default Site keeps logging me out! argh!

Every day i'm getting bumped off and have to log in again - even though i keep checking the 'remember me' box every time, i have my settings set to retain log-in cookies for frequent websites, and this site address is also specifically listed in my "saved passwords" settings.

i've been here for months without this ever happening; it's only the past few days. and none of my other sites are doing this, all other log-ins are retained as normal - so it must be something specific here that's causing it. -- any suggestions??

thanks!
    Last edited by Catt; 12-21-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Preferred Member

Default Re: Site keeps logging me out! argh!

Same thing here.. Well when I go to the home page it always has me logged out but when I click on the forums and the forum page comes up I'm logged in ... Another problem I've encountered not being able to leave comments on my Android phone... The Forum works fine with my IPad but my phone will not let me leave comments.. The phone is a few months old ,goes in my e-mail,F.B. Easily as far as posting I can not do.. I can browse the site ,just can not leave comments..

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Thanks for letting us know. We're looking into what could be causing the issue with not staying logged in.

motobene, I just tested commenting on a blog post from my Andriod phone and it worked. When you try to comment, what happens? Do you get an error message?
    Catt likes this.

Preferred Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Thanks for letting us know. We're looking into what could be causing the issue with not staying logged in.

motobene, I just tested commenting on a blog post from my Andriod phone and it worked. When you try to comment, what happens? Do you get an error message?
    I have a HTC sensation and when I go to click in the box ,or when I click the reply to thread nothing happens.. Usually a key pad will pop open ,but nothing happens.. My iPad works fine with the site...
    Last edited by moltobene; 12-22-2011 at 06:29 PM.