Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Technical site question:

Jess had the last reply, and at the bottom of her post it says "reply with quote" and some other things. I thought we also had "quick reply"...I like quick reply.
    Last edited by Gus; 03-05-2010 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Split from previous thread

Quote Originally Posted by sungal View Post
    I'm glad we had lots of wins! Congrats! I wish we won the travel category though...has anyone read Florida Keys Girl?

Technical site question:

Jess had the last reply, and at the bottom of her post it says "reply with quote" and some other things. I thought we also had "quick reply"...I like quick reply.
    Quick reply is gone I think...

That photo is so small guys I can't even see who is in it? Are photos going to be small now on the new forums?

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    That photo is so small guys I can't even see who is in it? Are photos going to be small now on the new forums?
    When you click the little photo do you see a bigger picture pop up?

We used to emend photos in the body of the fourm post, but not right now.

Yes the bigger picture popped up. I finally realised the 3rd person in the pic was you Gus!

So quick reply is gone, that's it? I like it better than "reply to thread" for several reasons.

Title- why does my reply need a title?

Trackback- What's that?

I like the smileys.

Additional options- I feel like I just scroll past these..

So yes, I miss quick reply.

Gus

Default Give us a break, we just migrated over 1,000,000 posts, pictures, and links.

Sungal, I apologize the software migration hasn't gone more smoothly, but you'll be pleased to know, Mike, is adding the smileys and more editing options to the "Reply to Thread" page ASAP.

Title- why does my reply need a title?
    Sometimes, I like to add a special title to give my post a little more punch.

I want to mention, Mike fixed the issue regarding the broken forum links and images, which means, all the old forum pictures and internal links are working again!!

Default Sorry Gus and Mike

I'll stop complaining! I know everyone is working really hard. Great news that the old photos are back.

Can I suggest some smileys? From the blackberry IM smileys I like: eyelashes, crying, and love struck.

Gus

Default Smileys are back!

Good news: Mike added the smileys and the advanced text editor to our new version of the "Quick Reply" page.

Michael Miller

Cool Very nice!

So what do you all think? I have always preferred the full editor over the default quick reply! We simply had to install a plugin to make it so, imo it should come default with options who's with me on that one eh?

More smilies? All I need is some examples and the Staff's approval

On another positive note all the old Expression Engine URL's have been corrected so if you have an old thread url in your bookmarks or favorites give it a try and it will redirect to the new vBulletin thread properly. I can tell you Gus has some great ideas planned and myself and Atiosis are both hard at work making this vBulletin feel more like a home away from home for all you regulars and new members .

I think it's funny that in the huge move, millions of threads, photos and links have been transferred and all we can moan about is the smileys!

Thank you for doing all this work guys