Miami Beach 411
Like what you see? Let's talk about how
we can help your vacation --> Contact Us

Unhappy Attachment Help!

I freely admit that I am not a computer whiz. Anything that is windows based is even worse for me! Attachments (pictures) are difficult to me, but I can usually 'do it!'

Unfortunately, when I try to upload a photo, I get a note saying something to the effect that i'm over capacity. This should be no big deal, except I cant seem to delete previously uploaded photos.

Does anyone have an idea as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Have you re sized the photo before uploading it? The site has a limit on the size so if it exceeds it, you won't be able to upload it.

Default One word ... Photobucket

One of my cameras takes huge size photo files. The photos are over 21 megapixels (I'm not sure how many kb or Mbytes that equates to?) , ..... but I can post them on MB411 through a hosting site like Photobucket. I put them on Photobucket, and copy and paste the [IMG] code into the body of the posting. Works great. I'm no computer whiz, either, and someone had to show me how to do it the first time. I still have no idea how to re-size photos, but apparently I don't need to when they are hosted on a 3rd party site such as Photobucket.

Glenn

Thumbs up Thanks!!!!!!!!

Those are great suggestions!!!!!!!

But I'm still 'stuck' with those pics in my upload file that I can't delete. I'm sure there must be an easy way to do it but I seem to be missing it!

Gus
    Somewhere between South Beach and South Miami

Fred, are you saying, you deleted the original photos form the device, and the only copies left are the pics stored in your "Attachment" folder?

Michael Miller

I believe Fred is referring to the saved attachments he has on site, in one version of the attachment uploader it showcases your current attachments on the forum.

Fred have you tried deleting from here:
    http://forums.miamibeach411.com/prof...ditattachments

When you edit your settings that is in the left column all the way on the bottom left.
    *Also in the advanced interface for attachments you can hover over the top right corner of the image icon and a circle w/ a x should appear, click to remove.

Please let me know if either method works.